This is a workshop on crack cocaine and safer pipe use, and of course includes all the information needed to run a successful harm reduction focused workshop with clients and/or staff. The workshop may also be of interest to people currently smoking crack cocaine as it contains important information on keeping yourself safe.
This pack will help run a Safer Piping workshop for crack users and has been written in a way that even inexperienced workers will be able to pick it up and know enough to get a great discussion going with clients.
The pack includes:
- Outline of the scope of the workshop
- List of required equipment
- Details of how to make 5 items of smoking kit
- Explanatory photos
- Associated harm reduction advice
- Further group discussion topics
- Advice on running the workshop
- Information on recycling cocaine residue
- Legal issues for the workshop (UK)
- Ready made feedback form
Nigel Brunsdon is the owner of Injecting Advice.com. He's been working in harm reduction since the 1990's, although he's previously a frontline needle programme worker he now spends most of his time developing online resources for drugs workers and users.